12.8.07

GTA : Grand Theft Auto






Grand Theft Auto fans, get ready for the next in the series.. GTA IV. 

Check out the compilation video of the other 9 or more GTA titles..

Compilation video

Check out the trailers:

Trailer 1
Trailer 2

The graphics looks amazing as expected. The story seems to be very
interesting and GTA like. You better have a next-gen console at home. I'd
personally prefer to play it on a PS3.. but since, I own only a XBOX 360..
got to settle for that I think.

Check out:
GTA4 Wiki for plot spoilers and heads-up on the story/setting and theme. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Vikki said...

Machan dey,arjun bro is calling me for his company,its basically an IT consulting firm,check whether it is a recognized one there,the website of the company is "ww.jma-it.com",i have like decided that i can take up with the offer,but the only problem is i will have to take night shifts for speaking with candidates in the US....tell me whether this will work out...i personally feel that itz a good one,waiting for your reply...

pulsar said...

dei.. as far as I am concerned you are doing an extremely good job (eventhough it is paying less than what you might get in Arjun anna's company or is it? I'm guessing..) at HSBC. Since, you've also managed to get into LIBA, I'm even more impressed. But, this is just the first step that you've taken. The decision is upto you. But, my idea is that you stick with HSBC for a while to see if it can take you places. If it comes to a point where you seem like you aren't getting anywhere, then you can shift jobs. Otherwise, don't even think about it.