20.1.08

Dexter


A very good series that I caught on TV recently. Its already done 2 seasons in Showtime. Very impressive characterization and storytelling. Based on a books "Darkly dreaming Dexter", "Darkly devoted Dexter" and "Dexter in the Dark" by Jeff Lindsay. Haven't read the books, but I'm pretty sure they are very impressive.

A lot of thought evoking action throughout the series. I'm not giving out any spoilers in this write-up. But, I will say one thing. It will make you empathise with people you wouldn't normally empathise with. But, I don't know if I'd be giving out any spoilers anyways. Because, there is very less suspense all along the series. But, even then it will keep you hooked.

A very new look at the mind of a killer. Very nicely directed, acted and overall a great series. More about the books at: http://www.randomhouse.com/doubleday/dexter/

No comments: