25.11.06

23 years


Whew! 23 years.. today. Man.. I feel old. Anyways.. I've enjoyed every moment of my life, even the moments when I was asleep. It seems like eternity though. I don't know still if I'm taking a road that was least trodden, but I'm sure of one thing. No human's life can be similar to another in every single way. I've made a lot of friends, enriched the lives of my parents and relatives and followed my dreams with the wonderful support of each of the people I know extended in their own way. I thank everyone for being part of my life and putting up with my overzealousness, overconfidence and overindulgence. Okay.. and finally as I end this one.. Happy Birthday to me..

Nov 26, 2006 3:19 AM. - Arunan Rabindran

2 comments:

Rainman said...

@Arunan : You're definitely not following the beaten path :-) And happy birthday to you, dude!!!

pulsar said...

Hey thanks da..