24.11.06

Star Wars Marathon


I recently watched a marathon session of Star Wars (all the 6 episodes) in order. The brilliance and inventive genius of George Lucas never ceased to amaze me as I was taking in the details frame by frame. A character that is memorable with just "Grrrr.. Aarrh"(Chewie) or "static.. sound"(R2D2) is simply unbelievable. More than the story and the plot, the technology and improvisational moviemaking that was used impressed me more. I was too young to understand the movie's finer meanings when I first saw it. Whenever I see it nowadays, I find it to be very exciting. Each time I watch it I discover something new that I'd not noticed or thought of before. This series must have surely affected the lives of a great deal of people out there, now I too salute Star Wars and count myself as one of them eventhough I realise this pretty late.

No comments: